Already running 6.x? Click here!
- Backup all of your apps, photos, etc. Use Titanium Backup (on the market) for your apps. Put the backup files on your computer.
- Using Odin, flash back to stock JF6. If your phone has 3-button problems use this Odin.
- Using Odin, Master Clear THIS DELETES EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHONE, INCLUDING THE INTERNAL SD CARD.
- Place this update.zip on your SD Card. Flash it in 2e recovery (twice). This will install Clockwork Mod Recovery. No root is necessary.
- Transfer Serendipity_x.x.zip to your SD Card.
- Reboot into Clockwork Mod Recovery
- Flash Serendipity_x.x.zip
- Following installation, reboot the phone.
- If presented a screen about conversion, select "YES". This will enable the lagfix.
- Allow the phone to finish booting. This will take an abnormally long time. Somewhere between 2 and 4 minutes.
- Allow the phone to establish a data connection. This will take longer than normal, and should be done within a minute or two.